Please read this carefully. By using or submitting an order on this website, you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
Please note unless the description states otherwise, our products are not waterproof.
www.josefseibel.co.uk is operated by Josef Seibel UK Ltd, registered address is Nightingale House, 46-48 East Street, Epsom, Surrey KT17 1HQ and administration office is at Josef Seibel Retail Ltd, Unit 2, Wylam Court, Off Telford Way, Coalville LE67 3HP. Company registration number 5139748 and VAT number 841 3291 44
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Josef Seibel Retail Ltd when you make a purchase from josefseibel.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.josefseibel.co.uk is with Josef Seibel UK Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this Site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to www.josefseibel.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from www.josefseibel.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone.
- When placing an order, you agree that all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- One the rare occasion we do not have sufficient stock to dispatch the goods you have ordered that day, we will check if you are happy to wait for further stock to arrive. If you decide not to wait we will refund you in full the same day.
- All prices listed on www.josefseibel.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information. However, we reserve the right to change the price of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you www.josefseibel.co.uk until we accept your order by dispatching goods to you.
- We offer free delivery via Royal Mail to the UK address given by you when placing your order.
- Orders received before 14.00pm will be dispatched the same day if a working day or the next working day if not. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not working days. All orders received after 14.00 will be dispatched the following working day.
- All suspected missing deliveries must be reported in writing 7 days after placing your order and no later than 10 days. To report a missing delivery you must email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference. A refund or replacement order will only be offered once 28 days has elapsed from your order date.
- We accept the following major credit and debit cards:- Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Solo, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro and American Express.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to make any changes, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you will have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal returns procedures.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition as when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning the goods to www.josefseibel.co.uk unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
SPECIFIED RETURN ADDRESS: Josef Seibel UK Ltd, Unit 2 Wylam Court, Telford Way, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3HP
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it in its original unworn condition, this includes the box which should also be undamaged when received back to us. We would suggest reusing the plastic bag we shipped your goods in or similar.
- We will not refund any postage costs for returning goods due to change of mind.
- Please ensure your name, address and order number is clearly visible on the return.
- If you require an exchange please give us full details of your requirements.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
- If you wish to contact us in connection with an exchange or return please email email@example.com or telephone 01530 447700
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within 14 calendar days the day after you receive the goods or services in accordance with the CRD or otherwise as soon as possible. To exercise your right to cancel your complete order you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel. Products should be returned in or with their original packaging.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the CRD. Full details of your rights under the CRD are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau if you are in the UK).
In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account or by cheque (as applicable) provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
Where we deliver products to a third party in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us (or arrange for us to collect them).
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotional offer codes apply to specified products or groups of products i.e “sale” and cannot be used on any other products
- Orders will be cancelled if promotional offer codes are used on non-promotional products
- The promotion code can only be used for purchases made online at www.josefseibel.co.uk
- Promotional codes are not transferrable and have no cash value
- Josef Seibel reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the incentive at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel (under the Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83 as implemented in the applicable EU member state (“CRD”), all or part of your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered. Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address shown below. Josef Seibel and Friends will process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the products, to the specified address. You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and they must be returned to us before we can issue your refund.