At JOSEF SEIBEL we want everyone to enjoy a life paved with joyful moments and it is our ambition to make each and every step as comfortable as it can be.
Our shoes are designed to meet and withstand life’s challenges and we want to be our people’s everyday companions.
Whether you’re celebrating your countryside roots, getting back to nature, indulging your family and friends, or simply escaping the everyday stresses of life, the Josef Seibel community reaches people from all walks of life.
Whatever your life looks or feels like, we always love to share in your special memories and of course wearing a pair of your favourite JOSEF SEIBEL shoes.
This season, we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of shoes to ensure you can live your life, in comfort doing what you enjoy and looking fabulous!
To enter, share a photo of you or your loved ones enjoying wearing a pair of JOSEF SEIBEL shoes via Instagram or Facebook. We’d also love to know... Wherever you go. Whatever you do. However you feel.
We will then select winners at random who tell us their story. Good Luck!
Make sure you read the terms and conditions before entering.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The competition starts Oct 21st 2021, 5pm GMT, and runs until Sat 30th May,5pm GMT, with a new prize winner being selected each month.
Who Can Enter?
Entrants must be 18 years and over.
No purchase necessary and entry is free.
By entering, you agree that:
Method of Entry
Share a photo of yourself enjoying your Josef Seibel footwear via Instagram or facebook
For your photo to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account you can submit your entry one of the following ways:
We are not able to return any photos submitted
1. JOSEF SEIBEL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
2. JOSEF SEIBEL accepts no responsibility for Entries lost or delayed due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
1. You agree that Josef Seibel (and any third party authorised by JOSEF SEIBEL) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Josef Seibel website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Josef Seibel the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry, but you give Josef Seibel (and any third party authorised by Josef Seibel) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
2. JOSEF SEIBEL will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
2. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved.